The ASPAC Secretariat is based in the office of Liu Luobing (ASPAC Chairman), in China (firstname.lastname@example.org). The ASPAC Executive Committee, elected each year at a General Assembly Meeting, holds regular meetings to coordinate activities, including the annual FIDIC ASPAC Asia-Pacific Regional Conference.
The Executive Committee (EC) Members are:
- Liu Luobing (Chairman), China
- Irawan Koesoemo (Vice Chairman), Indonesia
- Anthony Barry (Australia)
- Mohd Adnan Mohd Nor (Malaysia)
- Toshio Kurashige (Japan)
- Mirye Park (Korea)
- Kamel Laksiri (Sri Lanka)
EC appointed the following standing committes and forum to carry out relative activities:
- Information & Communication Committee
- Capacity Building Committee
- Membership Committee
- Conference Committee
- Young Professionals Forum
The last ASPAC Conference 2016 was held in Queenstown, Newzealand, on 8-11 May 2016.
ASPAC 2017 Conference will be integrated with FIDIC International Infrastructure Conference in Jakarta, Indonesia, from 1-3 October, 2017.
- ASPAC Newsletter Dec 2016.pdf
- ASPAC Newsletter-MAR 2016.pdf
- ASPAC Newsletter-sept. 2015.pdf
- ASPAC Newsletter-April 2015.pdf
- September 2014 News letter of ASPAC Sep 2014.pdf
- June 2014 News letter of ASPAC June 2014.pdf
- March 2014 News letter of ASPAC March 2014.pdf
- December 2013 News Letter of ASPAC Dec 2013.pdf
- September 2013 Newsletter of ASPAC September 2013.pdf
FIDIC ASPAC holds a General Assembly Meeting (GAM) each year, usually in association with the FIDIC Annual Conference. Executive Committee meetings are held in conjunction with the GAM, and occasionally at other times of the year.
- Minutes of ASPAC GAM 2014 - Rio.pdf
- Minutes of ASPAC GAM 2015 - Dubai.pdf
- Minutes of ASPAC GAM 2016 - Marrakesh.pdf
- Revised Constitution PDF and By-Laws PDF were adopted by the ASPAC GAM in September 2016.
- To provide a forum for the free exchange of information among FIDIC Member Associations within the Asia and Pacific Region, as defined by the Asian Development Bank's area of interest.
- To foster the consulting engineering industry in accordance with the principles and constitution of FIDIC and encourage the formation of associations of consulting engineers where these do not exist in the countries within the region.
- To establish and maintain an organisation with a secretariat to facilitate the attainment of these Terms of Reference.
- To advise and make recommendations to the Executive Committee of FIDIC concerning particular matters affecting the interests of consulting engineers in the region, report regularly on ASPAC activities, and provide an Annual Report for submission to the General Assembly Meeting, both of ASPAC and FIDIC.
- To coordinate FIDIC with the Executive Committee of FIDIC on all communications with international and regional development, agencies. The Executive Committee will inform and confer with ASPAC concerning issues and activities of relevance to the region, ASPAC shall facilitate the role of the Executive Committee of FIDIC by ensuring that it is consulted on sensitive issues and informed of ASPAC activities within its area of responsibility.
- To main dialogue with other regional organisations representing consulting engineering in the ASPAC region.
- To organize meetings seminars and workshops as appropriate.
- To disseminate information on developments in the region by newsletter and other means of communication.