- Events list
- Training Courses
- Young Professionals Management Training Programme
- Training Modules
- Accredited Trainers
- FIDIC Certified Consulting Engineers
- Accredited Regional Training
- Training Newsletters
- Industry events
- FIDIC ISO 37101 webinar
- Which FIDIC Course should I attend?
FIDIC Matrix : FIDIC Yellow, Silver & Gold Books Contracts course, London, 19-20 September 2017
This 2-day intensive course will provide a thorough understanding of the three main FIDIC contractor-design (design-build) forms of contract widely used in international projects: the EPC/Turnkey (Silver Book) form of contrat, the Plant & Design-Build (Yellow Book) and the relatively recent (2008) Design-Build-Operate(Gold Book) form. An important part of the course will cover making and defending claims under FIDIC contracts.
Two nights accommodation are included in the price !
The course is accredited by FIDIC and each delegate will receive a course completion certificate.
What will be provided?
All those attending and completing the course will be provided with:
• Two nights room only accommodation (18 and 19 September) at the Premier Inn Heathrow
• Refreshments and lunch on both days
• A certificate verifying their participation at this FIDIC accredited event
• Three copies of FIDIC Conditions of Contracts
• A course booklet containing the PowerPoint presentation used