- Events list
- Training Courses
- Young Professionals Management Training Programme
- Training Modules
- Accredited Trainers
- FIDIC Certified Consulting Engineers
- Accredited Regional Training
- Training Newsletters
- Industry events
- Which FIDIC Course should I attend?
FIDIC 2016 Young Professionals Management Training Programme
Developing consulting engineering firms today and in the future and identifying and developing the required management skills of the young professionals needed, implies major challenges. The future leaders have to be motivated, trained, get international exposure and network, all of which are addressed by the FIDIC Young Professionals Management Training Programme (YPMTP).
The BST Global Young Professional Scholarship Award and the FIDIC Past Presidents' Scholarship Award nominate rising leaders within the FIDIC member firms in less developed countries to participate annually in the FIDIC Young Professional Management Training Programme (YPMTP). Conditions and application form: http://fidic.org/node/7358
At the end of the course, will receive:
- A Certificate of Successful Completion - this requires having responded in writing on Podio to all questions and attending at least half the classroom sessions.
- A Certificate of Participation - this requires having participate in 50 % of all activities.
The YPMTP 2016 offers an optional exam based on the course and FIDIC Guide to Practice. The exam will take place in connection with the participation in the training sessions prior to the FIDIC Conference.
The resulting Certificate will enable students to demonstrate their achievements in relation to obtaining Professional Development Units (PDUs) and maintaining certificates and credentials based on their participation in the YPMTP.
Registrations to the 2016 programme are now open.
For details about the course content:
Steen Frederiksen - FIDIC Coordinator
+45 48 48 08 85
For registration information:
FIDIC Training Manager
sfossati at fidic.org
+41 22 799 49 04