- Events list
- Training Courses
- Training Modules
- Accredited Trainers
- Accredited Regional Training
- Training Newsletters
- Industry events
FIDIC/ARIC/EFCA Regional Infrastructure Conference, Bucharest, Romania, 12-13 March 2015
Athenee Palace Hilton Bucharest Hotel
FIDIC, ARIC and EFCA are proud to announce the first FIDIC-ARIC-EFCA Regional Infrastructure Conference to take place in Bucharest on 12-13 March, 2015
Implementation of FIDIC contracts in a market mainly regulated by public law
The first FIDIC-ARIC-EFCA Regional Infrastructure Conference will look closely at the implementation of FIDIC contracts in a market mainly regulated by public law. As reference it will explore the new EU Procurement Directives, and their practical use in the market, with a focus on investment in infrastructure.
Located centrally in Romania, a major recipient of EU funding, the conference will share experiences learnt, and compare these with other neighbouring EU member states and non-member states interested in best practice procurement, and the effective use of FIDIC contracts.
- EU funding for Infrastructure
- The evolution of FIDIC contracts and Particular Conditions of Contract in the region; Modifying FIDIC Conditions - Pros and Cons;
- Licensing of FIDIC Conditions in National Situations - translations, adaptation and harmonization with National Legislation
- EU Procurement Rules and their impact on FIDIC contracts; Experience from other EU States on Existing Legislation
- Avoiding and Pursuing Claims under FIDIC
- Fidic contracts - Civil and Common Law Perspectives
- Dispute Boards in Action
- Arbitration & Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Capacity Building - Accredited Training
- Integrity in Procurement and Contracts
Download Conference Programme
Full 2-day conference: Euro 790 - Normal rate after 16th February 2015. For 2 or more participants from the same company a 90 Euro discount for each delegate will be applied.
FIDIC Adjudication Boards Seminar (10/11 March) + Full 2-day conference: Euro 1790 from 16th February 2015. For 2 or more participants from the same company the Fee is 1700 Euro/delegate.
The registration fee includes conference documentation, coffee breaks, lunches and a Cocktail Reception on Thursday 12 March.
Travel and hotel expenses are not included.
Cocktail Sponsors :
Special Pre-conference FIDIC Training, March 10th and 11th 2015: "Understanding DABs"
“Enabling parties, their representatives, Engineers and Dispute Board members to understand and manage the DAB process.”
Registration for Seminar only - Click here
For further information about the conference, please contact:
Mr Enrico Vink - Managing Director
Mrs. Eivor Chollet - Events Manager