- Events list
- Training Courses
- Young Professionals Management Training Programme
- Training Modules
- Accredited Trainers
- FIDIC Certified Consulting Engineers
- Accredited Regional Training
- Training Newsletters
- Industry events
- FIDIC ISO 37101 webinar
- Which FIDIC Course should I attend?
FIDIC-ACES-EFCA Regional Infrastructure Conference, Belgrade, Serbia, 9-10 March 2017
FIDIC-ACES-EFCA are proud to announce the third edition of Regional Infrastructure Conferences to be held in Belgrade on 9-10 March, 2017
preceded by the following pre-conference events:
Main Conference 9-10 March 2017
Conference Registration fees
Full 2-Day Conference 9-10 March 2017
- Early Bird rate €490 +20% VAT until 5th February
- Full rate €590 + 20% VAT after 5th February
- Special Member Association delegate rate €470 + 20% VAT. Please contact FIDIC at (email@example.com); for Serbian language information contact ACES (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Group rate (3 or more delegates from same company) €470 + 20% VAT/ person - please contact FIDIC at (email@example.com)
The conference Registration Fee includes conference documentation, coffee breaks, lunches and a Cocktail Party on Thursday 9th March.
Training Course + Conference Registration Fees (7-10 March)
Full 2-Day Conference + 2-day Pre-conference Training Course:
- Full Fee after 5 February 2017: €1070 + 20% VAT
- Special Member Association Delegate Fee: €1050 + 20% VAT
Training Course only: €600 + 20% VAT
The Training Fee includes course support/documentation, coffee breaks and lunches.
Given a more technical approach this year which blends FIDIC contracts with modern technology, our partners from are holding a free workshop on the afternoon of the 8th March: “BIM for Infrastructure”. The workshop is designed to ensure the minimum knowledge - for those less familiar with BIM - needed to understand some of the presentations you will attend. There is also a part for the more experienced. Please inform the FIDIC Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org or the ACES Secretariat email@example.com of your attendance or register here.
Information on HOTEL BOOKINGS - SPECIAL CONFERENCE RATES
For further information about the conference, please contact:
Mr Enrico Vink - Managing Director
Mrs. Eivor Chollet - Events Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
The conference Registration Fee includes conference documentation, coffee breaks and lunches and a Cocktail Party on Thursday 9 March .