Conditions of Use & Prerequisites :
- Upon receipt of payment you will be granted access to your pdf files in your FIDIC user account under the FILES tab.
- FIDIC pdf files can be installed for one user only once on one hard disk.
- Do not install your files on the company server.
- FIDIC files are accessible for 1 year.
- FIDIC files can be printed 10 times until expiry date.
- The General Conditions cannot be copied and pasted.
- Only the Particular conditions and Forms can be copied and pasted.
- The General conditions are contained in a pdf encrypted file. The name of the file ends with _enc ( e.g: plant_enc)
FIDIC files are encrypted and require the installation of the FileOpen plugin to be read.
Please follow the below steps to complete the installation or download the guide here.
a/ Go to fidic.org and log into your account
b/ Go to the files tab and select Windows / Mac or Linux to download your files
c/ Click on FileOpenInstaller to install the plugin.
d/ Double click on epct1_enc or your file ending with _enc to install the General Conditions.
e/ Go to the PUBLIC folder to find the forms, Particular Conditions & Memorandum.